Touch screen precision and contact
The HyFlex® 11-101 glove delivers the perfect solution for people operating touch screens at work. The gloves are made out of a conductive yarn enabling interaction with a touch screen and providing the necessary precision and sensitivity.
The polyurethane coating allows for the fingers to slide gently over the screen. The 11-101 is palm dipped for the optimum mechanical resistance and the textile liner, made of high-tenacity polyamide continuous thread, provides comfort through its breathability, tactility and flexibility.
- Automotive manufacturing
- Industrial and consumer goods manufacturing
- Life science manufacturing
- Life science testing labs
- Warehousing and logistics
- Inventory/storage management
- Machine/device operations
- Maintenance and repair
- Order entry
- Quality assurance
- Package delivery and handling
- Construction foreman data entry
- Project management
- Receiving goods and items
* EN388 Martindale Abrasion testing to glove coating conducted by Ansell R&D, Sri Lanka 2012.